Sunday, November 8, 2009

TRIO..

kring.!kring!.. As the alarm clock rings, she needs to wake up early, get up from bed, and cook immediately. After we finished our breakfast, she fixes herself and go to school. That is her daily routine.
A teacher is just like a 3 in 1 coffee. No one can beat her. No one can do the things she does. She is unique, exceptional and loving. She is always a good model to me as well as to everyone. She is a teacher who teaches everyone, gives information and good advice. Eventhough she is tired of teaching all day long, she never forgets her role as a wife. She always gives time for being a mother. She wraps us with her tender love and care. Her warmth support for us gives us inspiration to study hard. I love her eventhough sometimes she scolds me. She knows the best for us. That is why, I idolize her for being unique.
She is my hero! My 3-in-1 mom..A teacher, a wife and a mother. It is so amazing that she can do all this three wonderful roles. How she twists her time to do these roles. She opened my heart and soul to see reality. And until now, she keeps me growing in love

No comments:

Post a Comment