Sunday, November 8, 2009

" Looking bacK"

We are again to face new chapter in our life as a student. To face new obstacles that may come in our journey. . . . new lesson and new life. Now that second quater was over,we need to be strong to face this challenges that comes along.
Looking back, second quarter was full of surprises. I learned a lot of things about computers especially in web designing and all about web. A lot of information was added in my mine. Thanks a lot to my dear teacher in TLE.
But in every step that I take, theres always a thing called "dilemma." We can't escape in such things like that. Anad TIME was my number one problem. . My time in doing my activities wasn't enough for me to accomplish my tasks. It's quite hard but theres nothing I can do but to be strong and prove myself that I can. And so I did it. I'd tried my best to cope up to the lessons and activities that I've missed. It's not that easy but I never gave up and that made me over come this dilemma.
Moving on, I promised myself to balance my time. To spend it wisely, to accomplish my works in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment