Saturday, February 27, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE....

As i closed my eyes....... a sudden thought came out on my mind. i imagined myself wearing a white uniform, holding medicines and making patients feel better. I am at a place where people need my help and i am willing to perform my duties and responsibilities. Then suddenly, i saw myself at a house, with my parents right there smiling at me. I know deep inside their hearts they are proud of me. at the corner of one room, a shadow appeared and i guess he's my Mr. Right. I am happy in the sense that i reached this place.... i am proud of myself that i am now at the top of my dreams. Then suddenly, i woke up and realized that it was all a dream. a dream which from the bottom of my heart i know i can make it real. That dream is exactly the future i want to be. that dream that will make my future brigther. A dream that encourages me to study harder.
Its nice to sleep because in just closing your eyes you will suddenly go to a beautiful place where everything is perfect. Where you think tou have reach your dreams. But after a long sleep you'll realize that it is only a fantasy. Fantasy that will only make you hope and wonder. these are good but are you just going to continue your sleep and be in the world where sacrifices and hardworks are omitted?? or you are going to wake up and make those dreams real?? well, of course lets make it real. let's not just dream and dream and dream....lets open our eyes and do everything we can. Wake up and build your own dreams dont just think and imagine.
Because if we have the courage to try and faith to believe there is nothing in this world that is hard to achieve. we can do it!!. Today is the start and myself is where i will begin. ooo=D o_a

No comments:

Post a Comment